Affordable Housing Projects
Dweller. The affordable, no hassle accessory dwelling unit (ADU).
- Affordable backyard housing
- A scalable housing solution
- Annual preferred return
- Profit-sharing after investment returned
A project for everyone in this neighborhood on the rise.
- Affordable housing for sale
- A brand new grocery store
- Incubator space for small businesses
- Building wealth for the next generation
New Orleans, LA
Odd lots give rise to affordable housing with this two house, ground up project.
- For $5,000 invested, $7,195 returne
- 22% Internal Rate of Return
- Investment type: preferred equity
- Funds returned at 3 years
Los Angeles, CA
100% Committed: Award winning homeless housing in an iconic LA bungalow court revival.
- For $5,000 invested, $7,250 expected back
- 9% preferred return
- 5-year projected term
A tiny house, on a tiny lot, for a tiny family.
- For $5,000 invested, $5,375 returned
- 7.5% interest payment for term
- 2-month term
Mission-driven housing, revitalizing the South Side of Chicago.
- For $5,000 invested, $10,100 expected back
- 17% targeted IRR
- 3-year projected term
A crowdfunded Opportunity Zone Fund repurposes an industrial building into a lively mix of uses.
- For $5,000 invested, $15,480 expected back
- 18% targeted IRR
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits
- 7-year projected term
Affordable and energy efficient apartments in Washington, DC.
- For $5,000 invested, $5,874 returned
- 10% annual interest payment
- 20-month term