Affordable Housing Projects
Long Beach, CA
Urban Town Houses designed for affordable multi-generational family living.
- Workforce housing investment
- Housing for multi-generations
- Annual preferred return
- Profit-sharing after investment returned
100% Committed: Award winning homeless housing in an iconic LA bungalow court revival.
- For $5,000 invested, $7,250 expected back
- 9% preferred return
- 5-year projected term
A creative economy project in Philadelphia
A crowdfunded Opportunity Zone Fund repurposes an industrial building into a lively mix of uses.
- For $5,000 invested, $15,480 expected back
- 18% targeted IRR
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits
- 7-year projected term
Mission-driven housing, revitalizing the South Side of Chicago.
- For $5,000 invested, $10,100 expected back
- 17% targeted IRR
- 3-year projected term
Odd lots give rise to affordable housing with this two house, ground up project.
- For $5,000 invested, $7,300 expected back
- 25% targeted IRR
- 1-2 year projected term
Affordable and energy efficient apartments in Washington, DC.
- For $5,000 invested, $5,874 returned
- 10% annual interest payment
- 20-month term
A tiny house, on a tiny lot, for a tiny family.
- For $5,000 invested, $5,375 returned
- 7.5% interest payment for term
- 2-month term